GET THE HELP YOU NEED!
Lead Smart Coaching specializes in personalized, ongoing and confidential coaching of school leaders: superintendents of schools, heads of school, executive directors, school principals, assistant principals and teacher leaders who are responsible for improving teaching and learning in public and private schools.
Our unique multi-disciplinary approach unites human resource initiatives with proven leadership practices into one cohesive program. We focus on the whole school leader to strengthen emotional intelligence competencies, the building blocks of effective leadership.
These competencies include:
- Emotional self-awareness—the capacity to understand one’s own emotions and recognize their impact on others; self-confidence; knowing strengthens and limits.
- Self-management—the drive to succeed; adaptability; transparency; emotional self-control.
- Social awareness—empathy; organizational awareness—reading the politics at an organizational level.
- Relationship awareness—influence; developing others; inspirational leadership; conflict management.
We offer leadership coaching and professional development training that works and these services:
- Customized, confidential ongoing leadership coaching of school leaders and school teams.
- Customized on- and off-site leadership and professional development workshops and retreats for new and seasoned leaders and teams focused on anchoring leadership skills.
- Personalized, ongoing and confidential mentoring of school leaders to maximize retention and to build leadership style that creates trust, clear vision and guides performance.
- Enhanced skill development in emotional intelligence—widely adapted in business today—to create trust, greater professionalism, loyalty and negotiate conflict.
- Leadership development tools, including the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® personality inventory, the world’s most widely used personality assessment to gain insights into personality type and improve leadership and educational team building.
- Customized half, full or multi-day Courage to Lead™, Courage to Teach™ and Circle of Trust™ workshops and retreats based on the work of Parker J. Palmer.
- Presentations and keynotes for your school on leadership topics.